EDIT: I am closing these for now. If you have already said you are interested but haven't finished sorting out the details with me, I am holding a spot for you
I'm getting on the road for my move in just a moment so I may be slow to respond!
Hello All! As I said in my last journal I was given sudden notice that I was moving states. I'm making my full list of commission types available to help offset the cost of the move. I haven't opened the full list in almost a year. Read the information here to see how I do commissions.
Huge thank you to anyone who books a spot or shares with a friend that my commissions are open. It's a huge help to me right now. <3
((All prices in USD))
Special! Storybook Art Style Experiment.
A full color image with background, done in a watercolor like vintage storybook style. The style of the image may vary as it's an experiment! I'll be trying out all sorts of new ideas
Price: $20 (+$5 for each additional character/pet in image)
You may request the .psd file to color image yourself.
Price: $15 (+$5 for each additional character/pet in image)
Add shading to the sketch for an additional $5
Digital Badge Art
Cell Shaded with blank or simplified background
Price: $35 (+$10 for each additional character/pet in image)
Cell Shaded with detailed background
Price: $60 (+$10 for each additional character/pet in image)
Painted Digital Image with blank or simplified background
Price: $70 (+$30 for each additional character/pet in image)
Painted Digital Image with detailed background
Price: $100 (+$30 for each additional character/pet in image)
~For animations or anything not listed, contact me with a description to receive a quote.
All Prices are in USD
-I accept Paypal
-I accept Checks and Money Orders but I do not assign a due date or start until payment has cleared.
-I can under no circumstances accept cash through the mail, It never gets to my door.
I work best with a set deadline. Therefore I guarantee that your commission will be done by or on the date associated with the spot you book.
How it works:
I assign people to the list first come first served based on when payment clears.
If I go past the date you are assigned (or have requested), even if I am almost finished, I will be refunding half of your payment. You will still be receiving your commission.
After that, If I go 8 weeks past the missed due date and have still not finished, I will refund the rest of your payment. I may opt out of completing the work at this point but will send over anything that I have completed on your project.
I have no desire to keep people waiting years.
Please read the stipulations, they are there to protect both of us.
1. This is for what I consider a normal commission with 1 or several characters/pets. If the requested work is more extensive, I will set up a different timeline or payment plan as the situation warrants.
2. I must be given an alternative way to contact you outside Deviantart (Email), in case I am unable to access Deviantart.
3. I will add an additional week to the deadline for every edit to the image requested by Purchaser. This isn't to discourage edits, but rather to give me more time to do them properly.
4. I send an update after completing a rough sketch, the time it takes between when I send the update, and when the purchaser approves the work does not count against the deadline. This goes for any communication I send that requires an answer before I can continue my work. Any delay in response from commissioner will be added to the due date.
How to Commission me:
1. Send me a note or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Be sure to specify what type of commission you want (ie. "I want a Cell Shaded Image with Detailed Background" )
2. Once Payment has cleared I will assign you to the next open due date and begin a rough sketch, I will send a preview of the sketch for approval. Sometimes it takes me until the week of the due date to send a rough sketch. Feel free to ask for updates on the status of your commission at any time.
3. When the image is done I will email you a hi-res file for printing.
1. I am open to drawing things outside of animal or anthro art.
2. I never draw anything Sexual or Discriminatory
3. If you do not want me to post the final image until a certain date please let me know in your note. If you do not want your name revealed on my public to-do list let me know as well and I can put you down as "private commissioner"
4. Feel free to point to something in my gallery as an example of how you want yours to look
5. I reserve the right to decline any commission
6. If you need your commission by a specific date you MUST tell me in your initial inquiry. I do not give refunds for missing due dates that I was not informed of at the beginning.
Please! Ask me questions I'm glad to answer them!
To Do List – Due Dates.
Due Dates are assigned first come, first served, based on when payment clears. I may assign multiple commissions to the same due date as well as add more dates if there is a lot of demand.
Pending (in no particular order):
Official List with Due Dates: